Multivitamin Chews with Hemp
SMART NUTRITION FOR SMART DOGS
- Each chew contains our unique 9-in-1 Multivitamin to achieve complete nutrition
- Packed with hemp seed oil to help alleviate common issues such as arthritis, inflammation, anxiety and more!
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend aids digestion & improves gut health
- Each bottle contains 120 Chews that lasts 1-4 months depending on dog weight
YOUR DOG NEEDS BETTER NUTRITION
Commercial dog food does not give a complete healthy diet. This may lead to health issues as they grow older.
EVERY DOG HAS UNIQUE NUTRITIONAL NEEDS
By giving complete vitamins, you can prevent stressful visits to the Vet.
BECOME THE BEST PAW PARENT EVER
Knowing that we have provided them with a healthy future is the best feeling ever.
HEALTHY CHEWS KEEP THE DOCTOR AWAY
Hemp seed oil and Flax Seed works like magic in building your fur pal's immunity, appetite and digestion. This ensures that your dog's body is kept in top shape while keeping up with his new found energy.
Our probiotic blend containing Lactobacilli, and hemp make your dog more relaxed to reduce anxiety and nausea. Allergies are also treated with every chew to improve your best friend's breathing and skin.
Fatty acids, antioxidants and hemp help strengthen your pup's hips and joints to support his body and physical activities. Daily intake helps promote shiny skin and coat for a more elegant and sophisticated fur pal.
For the heart, skin and immune system
Improves gut health & digestion
Hemp Seed Oil
Improves heart and brain function, inflammation & MORE!
Contains Fatty Acids that help boost immunity
Manganese and Zinc
Helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals
|Weight in lbs||Up to 25||25-50||50-75||75-100||100+|
|Chews per day||1||2||3||4||5|
- Approximately 4 month supply for small breeds, 2 months for medium and 1 month for large
- For use by dogs over 12 weeks of age
How to use
- After you determine the appropriate dosage based on the size chart below, give chews with or after meals.
- When getting started, try using it as a treat to make your dog excited about taking it.
- If your pup does not enjoy the flavor,try adding it in their food or covering it with PB, marshmallows or theirfavorite treat.
- YEA SACC* (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Zinc (Chelated)
- Manganese (Chelated)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B12
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus brevis with 10% Fructuligoosaccharides)
- Oat Flour
- Palm Oil
- Rice Bran
- Natural Bacon Flavoring
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Coconut Glycerin
- Sorbic Acid
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Rosemary Extract
WHY WE NEED TO PUT OUR BEST PAW FORWARD
One of the things we can do for our pets right now is to give them a complete nutrition. When you think about pet vitamins, you might be thinking it's a waste of time or money. Sure, it's not a magic pill that cures all diseases instantly. It's a preventive measure that gives their body a boost for a healthier, and longer life. Think about why we, as humans, take our daily vitamins. Why not do the same for your furry friend?
Here at PAWWZ™, we keep your best paw forward as we invest in your dog and his future. A future filled with more memories from early morning jogs to hikes to dog parks, and more.
Our dogs have only been on it about a week and it looks like it’s calmed them a bit. It Read More...
Loving the vitamins to add to Remi’s diet! I put them right in his food twice a day and he loves them! Healthy pup=Happy pup!
I have two dobermans. A one year old, and a two year old. The two year old suffers from Read More...
LOVE IT!! My golden doodle loves these supplements. I have been giving them a little tr Read More...
My golden doodle loves these supplements. I have been giving them a little treat after Read More...
My 5-year-old Maltese has been taking these supplements for a couple of weeks now and l Read More...